top of page
  • Writer's pictureErin B.

Stop Smart Cities Meeting TONIGHT | Bestowing the Basics 1st Annual Honor Run/Walk

Below are some upcoming events that I hope you join!



July 13

Stop Smart Cities Traffic Management Center Presentation with Q&A


The KMPO meeting was cancelled for July 13 after the overwhelming response against a Traffic Management Center in Kootenai County. The Stop Smart Cities group will be having a presentation about TMCs at Lyfe Coffee tonight at 6:30pm. If you can't make it in person presentation will be livestreamed on the Kootenai County Spectator Facebook page.


For more information about smart cities visit StopSmartCities.org.



 

July 22

Honoring Elisha & Epilepsy 5K Walk/Run


Sweet Elisha tragically passed away earlier this year from complications of epilepsy. In honor of his young life a 5K run has been created to highlight Elisha and Epilepsy. Organizer Bestowing the Basics will be donating 11% (his age at passing) of what is raised to epileptic research while the remaining 89% will stay local with Bestowing the Basics. We are using this opportunity to channel our grief into something beautiful.


Race starts promptly at 9:00 am, followed by awards at 10:30 am (or after the last finisher, which ever is first). This is a trail run so plan and prepare accordingly. Heat, dust, and more are expected.


Entry is $25 per person, children 5 and under are free.


For more information and to sign up, click the button below.



36 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page